Earlier this month I was honored with this blog award by The Watercats in a post that V titled I Got a Thing!
I could not top her post about receiving the award. Nope. But I can send out my immeasurable thank yous for passing it on to me. It is funny how it worked out...my doing other posts ahead of this one, because tonight when I read The Watercats' post again and looked at the award it meant even more to me than it did at first. I'm glad I saved it because I was in need of an award today.
Now, I guess the deal is that I must make a list of some things about myself that "will never be heard anywhere else" and then to bestow it upon some other blogs of my choosing. What I really like about this particular award is that the instructions seem to live up to the award itself: they are versatile, in that they are non-specific. It seems I can make the list about myself as short or as long as I wish, and the same is true with regard to the number of blogs to whom I pass along the award (get that formal grammar...I'm being versatile).
Things about me that will never be heard anywhere else:
- I hope time travel becomes a reality in my lifetime.
- Wind excites me.
- I saw the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi speak live in a small, crowded room at Squaw Valley, California, in the late 1960s. His laugh was unforgettable.
- I am trying to remember my dreams so keep a tablet and pen in my night stand to make notes.
- I saw a ghost when I was 12 years old.
- Each of my older brothers had five children and all of them now have kids so I am an aunt and great aunt many times over.
- I still love I Like Turtles!
And to the versatile bloggers at the following blogs, it is now your turn. If you have received this same award in the past or choose not to accept it then okay, no pressure. Just know I appreciate you and your blogs!
Shay's Word Garden
Poems and their Music
Earth to Holly